Some grape new stuff is coming to your family in 2017!
It's been a difficult few years for our family. We've gone through some difficult health and financial issues, but we have learned a lot of things along the way and we'd like to share them with you. I guess you could say we'd like to give you the benefits of learning the lessons we learned the hard way without having to first go through all the STUFF we did to get there. lol
So here's what you can expect in 2017:
1. I'm going to be sharing some insights into living with chronic illness and issues over on
my personal ministry blog, JoJoisms.com. I will be writing a weekly blog column that will give you and your family food for thought, insights, and tips for dealing with difficulty, especially over a long period of time and when things pile up on you. Overwhelm, loss of faith and hope are often the casualties of long term struggle and I aim to help you and your family face your challenges with more strength and hope. Make sure you subscribe there so you don't miss a post!
2. Our sister company, Art of Eloquence, will be launching a weekly communication tips column in 2017. We're on a mission to educate families about the dangers of poor communication for your life and how it will be affecting you and your family specifically in 2017 when technology promises ease of communication, but often delivers murky results or infuse more confusion into your business and personal relationships. Make sure you subscribe so you don't miss a post. Art of Eloquence will also be hosting weekly, monthly, and quarterly contests where you may win free gifts! You don't want to miss that! I have some plans to produce some instructional webinars and some webinar series of videos for various topics that will be important for 2017! Watch for them!
3. If you'd like to connect with Art of Eloquence on Facebook, I'll be posting daily. Not only will you see the weekly blog posts, but you will also get other communication tips and some communication funnies to brighten your day! Like us on Facebook here!
4. We only have a few sets of our original Grape Stuff product, the Grape Grill Buddy. At this time, we are not certain we will continue to offer this product so get them while they last. If you are still in need of a Christmas gift for a baker, cook, or BBQ aficionado in your family, get yours before they are all gone.
5. Check out Grape Stuff's Menopause Survival Kit. If you are looking for the perfect gift for a menopausal or peri menopausal woman in your family, THIS is it! Chemicals and hormones may work for some, but a hand held fan ALWAYS helps a hot flash! And all of the other items in our kit are FABULOUS for the menopausal woman in your life. She'll LOVE you for this! Check it out by clicking the link above. We have a goodly number of these left, but are not sure how long they will last!
6. If you are peri or post menopausal (or know someone who is), check out our Menopocalypse: Surviving Menopause group over on Facebook. I'll be posting there daily and it's a grape place to fellowship with other women who are going through it too. Let us be a help and support to you during this time when things can get very complicated and uncomfortable.
7. I'll be working on two new books that I'd like to get traditionally published in 2017 that will be designed to help those going through difficult times. In order to give myself enough time to do that, I'm not going to be posting much on this blog or on the Grape Stuff Facebook fan page in 2017. So please join me over on the other platforms listed above for more GRAPE STUFF to help your families in 2017!
Share this post